My lovely Followers

Sunday 20 January 2019

Guest Design Team Member


I'm so excited to tell you my news.

I was contacted in October by Antony Minnis, the creative director at Katy Sue Designs, he said he admired my work and asked if I would like to be a guest on their design team and make some samples using some new moulds they were in the process of designing. Of course I jumped at the chance and was sent a couple of the most amazing moulds a few weeks later. 
So I have been doing lots of secret crafting making samples which I am not allowed to share yet, but I will be sharing them with you next week, from Tuesday.

 I love Katy Sue Designs products and have used their moulds in my crafting for a number of years, my latest favourite being the gorgeous unicorn, which you have seen used in my crafting already on here. 
Just in case you missed it, here's some pics







Such a beautiful and detailed design dont you agree? They have since brought out a smaller version as well.

Thanks for visiting today and dont forget to call again all next week, as I will be showing the samples I made with the Katy Sue Designs new moulds. Six days of sneaky peeks starting on Tuesday.

They will be available to buy as a One Day Special on Hochanda, in shows starting at 6pm on Tuesday 29th January and throughout the day Wednesday 30th and believe me, they are not to be missed.

Hugs Sue xx


                    

2 comments:

  1. I love unicorns and your various images and colours are stunning. I really love the pinkish one and the purple one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Birgit, as you can tell I love unicorns too and love using them to decorate notebooks and jounal covers. Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...