My lovely Followers

Sunday 17 September 2017

Lose yourself in nature and find peace..

Evening all, just a quick post tonight.
Here's a mixed media canvas I made, its so soft and romantic, I just love it.
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/543328126/mixed-media-canvas-handmade-home-decor?ref=listing_published_alert
I started by distressing the edges of some papers from Crafters Companion Shabby Chic paper pad, and layered them on a canvas board.

Then I layered flowers and die cut pieces down the center, along with a resin embellishment.


Next I added a 3d butterfly sticker and some small sparkly gems.
Finally I stamped a sentiment, cut it into a tag shape, and added a ribbon bow. 


I am entering this into these challenges;

Thanks for looking
Hugs Sue x



1 comment:

  1. Such a super pretty card, just love the flower cluster! Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...