My lovely Followers

Saturday 14 May 2011

Totally Gorjuss - Not Square challenge

Good morning everyone, thank goodness we made it through Friday 13th without too much hassle, apart from Blogger going awol. At last its back on fingers crossed it doesn't go again, I had to go round and re-post all my DT posts, hope these stay put this time. I'm going to make this quick just in case.
Over at Totally Gorjuss our new challenge is -
 Not Square
 and our sponsor is Crafters Companion.
I used a Go Kreate xtra large die to cut down a square card. I wasn't sure how to cut it to keep it joined along the folded edge, so I know it looks a bit strange with a straight side.

I used an image from Make it Crafty - Sapphire with love, coloured her with Copics

I added a die cut swirl and punched flowers, with some dimensional flowers to finish. 
Now if blogger will allow it, please check out the rest of the design teams amazing creations and lets see some of your Not Square cards.

Challenges I am entering
Top tip Tuesday - Flower frenzy
Delightful challenge - Flower power
Papertake Weekly - Fancy a punch
Crafts and me - Punches
Dutch Dare - Winged things

I'll be back later with another dt card for SSDS.
See you later
Hugs Sue x 

5 comments:

  1. lovely card, love the colours too! Thanks for Joining us on the Tip Top Tuesday challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sue, the colours are perfect !!

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly this week.:o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so cute :D and I love the shape.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...