My lovely Followers

Wednesday 18 May 2011

ABC challenge U is for ...

..Unusual Folds
and our sponsor is Whiff of Joy.
Heres my card for this weeks ABC challenge
My unusual fold is a twisted easel. I used pattern papers from stash layered on blue card.
I love this Whiff of Joy image Willow Dancing and I coloured her with Copics and added some Distress inks around the edge.

I found it hard to photograph this card, so heres a couple of shots at different angles. First the base of the card,

and this one from the side.
Hope you like it and I want to see lots of unusual folds when I visit your blogs, as I've got the honour of choosing our Top 5 this week.

Challenges I'm entering
Ooh La La creations - Fancy folds
Crafts and me - Anything goes
Always something creative - blumen/ flowers
Creative card crew - Cute and girly
See you later with my card for the Truly Scrumptious challenge.
Hugs Sue x

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty card.Thanks for sharing this with us at OLL.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gorgeous card! Love the blues! Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deine Twist-Easel-Card ist total schön geworden...und erste deine Coloration! Atemberaubend!
    Vielen Dank auch für dein Mitwirken bei ASC!
    Lg Jani (GD ASC)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation! Thanks for sharing with us at OLL and hope to see you again next time. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. An exceptional read, thank you. It is acquiring harder and harder to sift by way of all of the garbage on the internet these days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...