My lovely Followers

Saturday 13 February 2010

No time for blogging or challenges

Hi everyone, just a quickie to let you know I haven,t fell off the face of the earth. At the beginning of the year I was struck down with septic tonsillitus, very poorly. Ok now though thank goodness.
Currently a friend and I have decided to have a go at selling at craft fairs, so I have been trying to get a bit of stock built up in order to sell.
I am taking a few photos of my current crafty creations, and hopefully will post some pics later. Back to business now, Bye all Hugs Sue xx

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with the fairs hun, and so glad you are feeling better
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...