My lovely Followers

Thursday 19 February 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge and Cute Card Thursday


Here's my entry to this weeks Whiff of Joy Challenge ~ Katharinas sketch.
I followed the sketch more or less as it is. These beautiful stamps from the new Spring Set were stamped using a masking technique to get the little cutie sitting on the stump,I watercoloured the image and layered up some K & Co papers. I used a Martha Stewart border punch and rub-ons on to 2 large brads. The card was finished off with a couple of ceramic embellishments.
As I have used spring colours and a stamp from the spring set ,I am going to enter this card in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge~ Signs of Spring too.

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Love your choice of the yellow daisy dp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just a stunning "springy" card. Beautiful image and I love these papers. I must find my pad - you have me hankering for them now!! Thanks so much for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. a fabulous card, with a lovely summer feel to it. all the best for the guest designer call.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely colors, just adore the stamps :) And yellow is so nice, but I seldom use the color myself, I think it's because I don't know how to use it. Thanks for sharing, think I will try a yellow card - very soon! :) Good luck with the Guest DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue, fabulous card, love the image, and the colours work perfectly together. joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a gorgeous card Sue, love the colours ~ so fresh !! And your colouring is just perfect, I love it.
    Good luck with GDT call
    Hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely card - very spring like! I love the colors you've used, and your coloring is fabulous!
    Good luck with the GDT call.
    Hugs
    Lynda =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, gorgeous colours, lovely papers, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card so beautifully coloured and perfect papers, good luck with the GDT
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that is so light and sunny Sue, fab. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!! Just love the pretty yummy yellow colors on this!! BEAUTIFUL!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, great colours. Good luck with the call!!

    xx Naoual

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...