My lovely Followers

Thursday 19 February 2009

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 4 - One!


Over at the Sugar Bowl the challenge this week is to use only one patterned paper. The one I chose is 'I think' K & Co, it was an odd sheet I found so not sure. This image from the Sweet Art Ebony collection - Postbox, has been coloured using Marvy Le Plume pens and a little gelly roll pen to add a touch of glitter. As with most cards I make at the moment, I used my doily punch from the Martha Stewart range to make a border across the bottom, (can't you tell its my new toy of the moment). A stamped sentiment held on with brads and layered flora doodles to finish off.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sue
    Gorgeous card. I NEED one of those punches!
    Thansk for getting sticky in The Sugar Bowl!
    Luv'n'Hugs
    Sugar Mama x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card and the image you used is just lovely. Gorgeous lace edges :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love all the colors and your image is beautifully colored! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, perfect, love it!
    good idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...