My lovely Followers

Saturday 5 May 2018

Stamperia unicorn mixed media canvas

Hello my creative friends, I have been watching some videos on Stamperia You tube channel, where they apply rice paper, paints, stencils and stamps, to create a background, then cut through the canvas to lift it up giving a 3d look.
I decided to have a go using a unicorn rice paper and a flower and butterfly rice paper.
Unfortunately it didnt quite go to plan and when I cut through the canvas the paint and rice paper started to lift and seperate from the canvas. The butterflies and wings on the unicorn looked ok, but the flowers looked dreadful, so I used some mulberry and foam flowers to disguise the messy canvas.
Here's the result...








I will have to have another watch of the videos to see where I went wrong and have another go.

Challenges:
A inky mess -Anything mixed media 
Creative artiste mixed media - Anything mixed media
More mixed media challenge  - Anything goes + optional pink

Thanks for looking
Hugs Sue xx





3 comments:

  1. I think this is another exquisite piece of artwork-so romantic and very much for a girl but I love the background colours. The flowers hide the boo-boos and I do see the 3D of the wings. I don't know this technique but kudos to you for trying

    ReplyDelete
  2. So dreamy. A very beautiful creation. Glad I discovered you via the Creative Artiste Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty I love that unicorn too
    Thanks for sharing at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...