My lovely Followers

Monday 10 September 2012

Flower Fairies and fusion painting

Hi all, here's a couple of candles I made recently.
 I found a sheet of Flower fairy rub ons in my stash and thought I would use them on candles.
I looked each image up on the internet to see which flower fairy they were, this first one is a red clover fairy. So I used a painting technique to paint some red clover around her and a little bumble bee friend. Lastly I added glitter to the fairy's wings to give them a nice twinkle. Here's a couple of pics going around the candle.
  
 
 


 
The second one is a sweet pea fairy image, so using Sheena's Fusion technique, I painted sweet pea flowers and foliage around the candle, and not forgetting the glitter to the wings.  Here's a few pics around this candle.



 
I'm linking up with  this weeks Handmade Monday #83 . Its been a while since I joined in, but I have good intentions that I'm going to be a better blogger from now on.  
I'll be back later to catch up with the other lovely crafters and find out what they've been up to.
Thanks for looking.
Hugs Sue x



12 comments:

  1. Welcome back to Handmade Monday. Those fairies are so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These candles are gorgeous! I especially like the Sweet Pea one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty are these! I envy you being able to paint so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've one a fantastic job with these candles Sue, that's what painting like this is all about, using it on things and adding your own flair to it and i know you have that!! and lots of it, gorgeous candles hun, i love the clover, so lifelike,and so pleased you shared your pics on my group Crafty Fusioneers, hugs, Vick xxx
    the-artful-codger.blogspot.com
    My YTChannels Vixcrafts & Saturatedcanary

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Sue, I just love your candles and the most gorgeous images..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness, they must be the prettiest candles I've ever seen. Bet they will be a sell out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww those candles are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your candles are lovely! So pretty! I love the sweet pea one, its gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing - you are so clever, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Gorgeous. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...