My lovely Followers

Thursday 30 August 2012

Baptism card and matching candle

Good morning everyone, today I'd like to share a card and candle that I made for a customer order.
First the card, I used a Forever friends bear from a Docrafts Cd, I personalised it and then printed on to card and also the same image onto water decal paper, to use on the candle. Next I cut it out using a Spellbinders label die, and matted on to gold mirri and then pink card.
I layered a scallop edge card with gold mirri, pink then white embossed dots card. A piece of pink satin ribbon was layered across, just off centre and the image topper was attached with 3d foam. Two double bows were added made from the same pink ribbon.
To finish some pearls, a florish and a card candy flower ( remember those I made on Monday?)
 

 
 
Here's the candle I made to match using the water slide decal paper. Sooo cute !!
 
 
I am entering this into
 
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sue


 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my!! This is the cutest Baptismal set ever!! So very sweet!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed your visit, your comments are much appreciated.
Hugs Sue x

Willowing Art Lessons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...