Top 3 Runner UP

Top 3 Runner UP
Altered Eclectic -August challenge

My lovely Followers

Sunday, 12 October 2008

Two in One Challenges ~ Penny Black & Saturday Sketch


Penny Black Saturday Challenge- Thanks a Bunch
For my card I stamped Bashful Badger using Archival Ink (black) and painted the image with Twinkling H2O's. Flora doodles and Prima flowers with gem centers as embellishments and 2 widths of red ribbon. I know that I've used Christmas colours and its not a Christmas image or theme, but I wanted to try out my new colours of H2O's. I've used the sketch from the Saturday Sketch Challenge #20 so covered 2 challenges in one.

7 comments:

jenny said...

Beautiful card, I love that image. Great idea for an xmas card x

Kath said...

beautiful card for the challenge Sue - love that badger image and perfect thank you card - well done on the double whammy and thanks for playing along this week at PBSc
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Debbie said...

Great card Sue, I love the cute Badger image and the colours are beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday. Debbie x

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow Sue how sweet is this, love that image and the layout is fab
Hugs Jacqui x

tracie said...

beautiful card and what a cute image - great work.
Thanks for joining us this week :)x

Helena said...

Oh wow! A PB badger???? I haven't seen him before! Brilliant!!! :)

Rica said...

Sue - this is gorgeous. I love that image - I haven't come across that one before.
Thanks for your visit and lovely comment.
Hugs Heather xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...