Top 3 Runner UP

Top 3 Runner UP
Altered Eclectic -August challenge

My lovely Followers

Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Because you're wonderful...

I made this card following the sketch at Kenny Ks Krafty Girlz I just flipped it to the other side. The colours were inspired by Colour Create challenge - pick 3 fruits. I chose Strawberry, orange and lemon.
I used some pieces of patterned paper, that I had left from a magazine and also a small piece of ribbon that I found that matched the colour theme. So I am going to enter this into the Delightful challenge who want you to use your scraps.

I coloured this lovely young lady with Copics and followed the challenge at Make it Colourful - Light source top left. I finished the card with a swirl from my new Magnolia - Swirl and leaf die and some gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid.
I would like to enter it into these other challenges;
One Stop Craft Challenge - Spring flowers
Stamp Something - Want to see flowers on your card.
Wild Orchid - Anything goes
The Stampman - Curls and swirls


11 comments:

Rach said...

a fabulous card Sue brilliant colours and details. thank you for joining us @ KKKG's challenge blog. hugs rachxx

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

Hello sweetie! WOW NICELY DONE MY DEAR!

Your coloring is fantastic and the colors are delicious.Love the details of it all.Thanks for colouring with us
at MAKE IT COLOURFUL!!!
Enjoy your week,RubyM:)♥

lisa said...

What a great card. She's a young lady with attitude. I love your colours, so zingy and those swirls are great.
Thanks for joining us at The Stampman.
Hugs Lisax

Anita said...

Amazing card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

Sharon said...

WOW Sue I just love the beautiful bright combination of colours you've chosen. The flourish looks great and that image is just so cute!

Thanks for joining us at Colour Create for the the Fruity Challenge!

Sharon x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Super sweet card! Love your flowers! Thanks for joining us at KKKGC.....

Hugs
Judith

Jackie said...

Such a pretty card Sue, gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at KKKGC this week. hugs J x.

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

great colors girl!!!
thanks for joinin us at KKKG!!!

Carisa said...

this is so cute! i love the bright colors you used. thanks for joining us at make it colourful this week! :D

Patty said...

You have done a fantastic job coloring this cute image and your colors are so fun! A great card!
Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge!

Dena said...

Great colors! Soooo very cheerful!
Thank you for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting! Dena

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...