I followed Bevs sketch for the Wild Orchid challenge, but I flipped it over. I used a pretty piece of vellum as the background. Then I used a technique called Polished stone that was shown on Tip Top Tuesday, to make an unusual background layer.
I chose Wasn't Me digi image from Kenny K and coloured her using Copics. After die cutting it I stamped a dotty background stamp around the edge. The sentiment is from the new clear stamps by LOTV.
I used a ribbon and bow that originally started life on one of my daughters dolls, not quite sure how it ended up in my craft stash, but I thought I would use it any way. I added a rose on top of the bow and some gems in two of the corners to finish.