Top 3 Runner UP

Top 3 Runner UP
Altered Eclectic -August challenge

My lovely Followers

Wednesday, 23 February 2011

ABC challenge O is for Oval

Here we are again, half way through the week, its Wednesday and its Team B's turn at the letter 'O' over at ABC challenge. Thanks to everyone who joined in with Team A's - 'O' is for Old fashioned. What fantastic cards and creations you all made, such a talented lot.

This week for Team B its 'O' is for Ovals and our sponsors are One Stop Card Craft. So please join in the fun again this week and lets see lots of Ovals.




Here's my card, see if this gets you in the mood for an Oval challenge.

I have used papers from a K and Co pad, for the background mats, the punched border and the punched flowers. I followed the sketch over at Wild Orchid challenge
This ever so pretty image is Chrissy's Roses, which is a digi image from Whimsy Stamps. I coloured her with Copics a few days ago, when I was having a practice at folds and pleats on skirts.

I used some lovely organza ribbon to finish it off and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.
Hope you like it and if you want to see more....
Dont forget to check out the rest of Team B's blogs, they've got some wonderful cards and inspiration for you.



6 comments:

Lin said...

Sue your Whimsy image is just so cute. Your practice appears to have paid off as she is coloured in beautifully.

I am looking forward to working with you some more at ABC.

Lin xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Sue, O is for Oh so amazing. Your cards and colouring are amazing. Love the cute image and yummy colour combo. Perfect.

Donna x

Heidi said...

Gorgeous colouring with the reds Sue! I love the flowers, they really pop off the card. I am going to have to try dry embossing my punched out!

sari said...

Oh my... = O! I just adore your card! It is so sweet! Love the colors and the image is absolutly sweet!

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

HI SWEETIE ((SMILES))

Your card is breathtaking!! The color combo is devine.Nice shading by the way.What a cutie of image too lol!

COngrats on making top 3 on
Make it colourful!!! WHOOHOO you must play with us again :)RubyM:)

Ro. said...

This card is really beautiful!!! Congratulations!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...