My lovely Followers

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Just a splash of red

 Firstly let me apologise for these pictures, I must have taken 20, but just couldn't get the light right.
I used a Papermania paper and for the smaller panel, I stamped a background stamp-leaf flourish on to silver mirri card and embossed with silver, I then aged it by rubbing over with black ink and edged it with C9 copic marker.
 I stamped my Sugar Nellie image with Memento and coloured in with shades of grey C1, C3, C,5 Copics. I inked the edge with Black Soot Distress ink. I did the same to the sentiment also from Sugar Nellie - Circular Sentiments.

I finished off by layering 4 flowers and adding a red pearl to the centre and a lush rich red satin ribbon bow.

I am entering this card into these challenges;
Our Creative Corner which is a simple sketch and they want you to Dress it up.
Wild Orchid Challenge #15 Lets get sentimental
Cupcake Craft Challenge #125 - Weddings
Papertake Weekly Ribbons and Pearls

8 comments:

Delphine said...

Gorgeous! Wonderful image, coloured beautifully, and I love the splash of red! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenges and good luck! Delphine xx

Beverley said...

Hi

Just blog hopping and wanted to say how much I liked your card. Love the splash of colour, very stylish

Bev x

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card Sue, love your amazing colouring.

Donna x

Liza said...

A stunning card, I love the colour combo and your lush bow. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Katina said...

Beautiful card; I love the splash of red. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week. x

mycardz said...

Ooooo, the red ribbon is perfect! Awesome coloring this adorable image. I love it. Glad you could join us at Sundays With Crissy! Thank you! hugz, Mary

Wendy J. said...

Awh Susan, how lovely is this! I love it! Love the little bits of color on the neutral colors! Great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along this week with us at Our Creative Corner.

Lisa said...

Oooo so very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...